The website www.hyperia.gr is an e-shop (hereafter referred as e-shop or website) created and operated by the single member private company under the company name «HYPERIA SINGLE MEMBER PRIVATE COMPANY» and the trade name ” HYPERIA SINGLE MEMBER PC», seated in Gerakas Attica, 18 Leoforos Spaton, duly represented, with tax number 800556495, Pallini Tax Office, with company register number 129185601000, email address [email protected], e-shop helpline +30 213 0296086 (hereafter the Company).
The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of the e-shop with the brand name “hyperia” which is to be found online at www.hyperia.gr. Each user who enters and transacts or uses the services of the e-shop (hereafter referred as “visitor” and / or “user” or “customer” depending on whether it is limited to only visit the store or orders products and services) are deemed to consent and unreservedly accept the following conditions, without exception. If someone does not agree with these terms, then he is responsible to refrain from visiting, using the website as well as from any transaction or use of the services of the e-shop.
The COMPANY reserves the right to freely modify or revise the terms and conditions of use of the e-shop, whenever it is necessary; it undertakes to inform consumers of any change in the pages of this e-shop. Contracts through the e-shop are concluded in Greek or English respectively to the language used by the user.
Information and Products
The COMPANY commits to the accuracy, truth and plenitude of the information listed in the e-shop, regarding the identity of the COMPANY, as well as, the provided through e-shop transactions. The company, in good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entries made by error / mistake according to common practice and is entitled to correct those whenever it is aware of their existence.
The Company is not responsible and cannot be held liable in regard to the transactions of its e-shop, for any possible damage or injury resulting from the cancellation of orders, failure to perform or delay in executing them, for any reason. We do not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the e-shop, but it notifies the concerned customer, according to its data, for the availability or unavailability and undertakes the responsibility, in case of any change to inform its customer about the unavailability so that it may not found responsible for further liability. The e-shop provides the content (f.i. information, names, photos, illustrations), products and services available through the website “as is”. Under no circumstances shall the Company be civilly or criminally liable for any damage that any person visiting the e-shop or third person for reason related to the operation or not and / or use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information available from it and / or any non authorized third party interventions to products and / or services and / or information available through it.
All content of the e-shop, including trade names, trademarks, images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts etc. are of the intellectual property of the COMPANY and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions or intellectual property of third parties from which the Company has received a license for its own purposes and exclusively for the operation of the e-shop. Any copying, transfer or creation of derivative work based on this content or misleading the public about the real provider of the shop is prohibited. The reproduction, republication, uploading, publication, or transmission or any other use of this content in any manner or means, for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior written consent of the COMPANY or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and trademarks listed and describing the e-shop with the brand name “hyperia” or products or services of the COMPANY or third parties, are assets of COMPANY or third parties respectively, protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their use in the e-shop, under any circumstances, does not provide a permit or right of use by third parties.
The user/customer agrees and undertakes to use the services, information and e-shop data as provided by law and by the rules of good faith and practices. Undertakes to refrain from any use of the e-shop with the brand name “hyperia” for: 1. Emission, publication, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any Content that is illegal for any reason, causing unlawful attack and damage to the Company or to any third party or affects the confidentiality or privacy of information of any person 2. Emission, publication, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that causes a breach of morality, social values, harm of minors etc. 3. Emission, publication, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content for which users have no right to transmit under law or valid contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or covered by confidentiality agreements), 4. Emission, publication, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties of any kind 5. Emission, publication, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any material that contains SOFTWARE viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destruct any equipment in operation of any computer software or hardware, 6. intentional or unintentional violation of applicable laws or rules, 7. harassment of third parties in any way, 8. collect or store of personal data about other users.
Hyperia, under these terms and conditions and under all applicable laws and regulations, grants you a non-exclusive, transferable, personal, limited right to access, use and display of this site and its content. This license does not transfer title to the website and the data and is subject to the following limitations: (1) you must retain all copies of the site and details with all annotations concerning copyright and other proprietary rights, and (2) you may not modify the Site and its data in any way or reproduce or publicly present, or distribute or otherwise use the Site and its data for any public or commercial purpose, unless otherwise permitted by the present terms.
Links on the website www.hyperia.gr
Links found in the e-shop, leading to pages of the e-shop or in some cases leading the user to leave the e-shop for other websites, etc. Those associated websites are not under the control of the COMPANY and the COMPANY shall not be responsible for the contents of any such website or any link contained in an associated website, or any changes or updates to such websites. The Company is not responsible for the internet emissions or for any other form of transmission received from any linked site. The Company is providing these links to its e-shop, only to facilitate the use of the e-shop, their use is not mandatory for the visitor/customer and that reference to the e-shop does not imply that the Company endorses or accepts their contents.
Restrictions on the provision of massage services
Massage service shall not be provided in the following cases:
• If you have consumed a complete meal or a substantial amount of alcohol within the last two hours.
• If you are under the age of 18.
The provision of our services and packages is not recommended : in cases of fever, inflammation and infection. In case of heart failure that is not compensated well, causing venous stasis and leg swelling – advanced atherosclerosis, especially of cerebral blood vessels. In case of coronary failure (angina, myocardial infarction) marked by frequent episodes or serious impairment of the myocardium.
In cases of haemorrhage in various organs-serious forms of diabetes causing an evident weakening of the organism, active tuberculosis, malignant neoplasm – serious neurological and mental conditions, recent cerebral haemorrhage, venous thrombosis occurring within a period of six months after an infraction, as well as in cases of skin irritation-burns, infectious or skin conditions and pregnancy.
Our Herbal Care package is also not recommended for breastfeeding moms, individuals suffering from high and low blood pressure and individuals prone to epileptic episodes.
Our treatments are not available for children under 16 years old. Our services will not be provided in all the above cases, even if the client wishes to receive them.
Return and Cancellation Policy
The COMPANY by supporting E-Commerce aims, through the plenitude of description displayed in its e-shop, to provide you the privilege of direct contact with the products available on the screen of your computer in a manner which is at the same time quick and simple. Seeking to highlight the benefits of using Internet in our daily purchases we present below the terms and conditions for return of defective or not products and cancellation of services.
Returns in case of accidental delivery
In any case that a different product is delivered other than the one purchased, either by type or quantity or missing property, which had been concluded in writing with the Company, the customer returns the product to be tested and the mistake to be ascertained. In this case the return cost lies with the Company, as well as the costs of redelivering, as long as, the recommended by the Company return process has been followed by the customer.
Customer’s Right of Unjustified Withdrawal
The CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within a period of 14 calendar days starting in the case of a contract of services from the date its conclusion, or in the case of a product’s purchase from their delivery. In case that more than one product is being delivered with a single order from delivery however if there is a product delivery obligation at regular periods the withdrawal deadline starts from the delivery of the former.
Please note that the withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
• The withdrawal is unjustified and at no charge even if the item has already delivered to the client who must return it exactly the condition he/she received it, with all its components, the forms that accompany it and its packaging in perfect condition. The return of the product is being accepted only if the buyer has already paid any amount charged to the company for sending the product to him and the shipping costs for returning the item.
• The declaration of withdrawal shall be submitted only in writing or/and electronically and the Company is obliged to send a confirmation of receipt of the withdrawal statement as soon as it receives it.
• Following the withdrawal statement, the Company is required to refund the price received within 14 days of receipt of goods.
• Shipping cost shall not be reimbursed if the customer has chosen a delivery method more expensive than the standard delivery offered by the Company.
• Refund to the customer shall be made by the same mean by which the original payment was made. Specifically, in the case of billing via credit card if until the withdrawal and return of the product the price has not been debited to the company by the Bank, the Company shall be obliged to inform the Bank to cancel the transaction and the bank will take any possible measure as provided by the contract concluded with the customer. The company after such a notification shall not assume any liability for the time and manner of execution of the reversal, regulated by the abovementioned contract. In case of payment by cash, if the customer had chosen the option “receipt from the store”, the refund shall be made by the store at which he received the product. If paying by bank transfer, the refund will be done respectively by bank transfer to the same customer account.
• The customer is liable to compensate the company if he made use other than that the one necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods until submitting the withdrawal declaration. The confirmation of the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods should be based on the information provided on the packaging of each product, and additional information provided by the company, without opening the product packaging and operating/using the good. The company is willing to answer to the customer any question about the nature and operation of products providing additional information material, electronically or otherwise. In case of an open package or operation/use of the product its value automatically decreases as it is characterized as products used and the customer has to compensate the company for the reduction of its value. Reduction of the value of the package by opening and classification of the product as a second-hand is examined individually and is determined by the company; usually it is found to be around 20% -30%. The Company reserves the right to agree with the customer on its compensation even with a mutual offsetting.
• If the withdrawal concerns provision of services, the customer must pay an amount proportionate to what has been provided by the time of the withdrawal declaration.
• In case the goods are returned damaged or incomplete the e-shop has the right to claim compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the goods and shall proceed unilaterally and unconditionally to any full or partial offsetting of its claim against the customer.
Exceptions from Withdrawal
There shall be no right of withdrawal:
• in service contracts after full provision of the service if the performance began with the prior explicit consent of the customer and by the recognizing that he/she will lose the right of withdrawal once the contract is fully executed by the supplier
• if the products are not suitable to be returned for health protection reasons or for hygienic reasons, which have been unsealed after delivery, such as personal care items.
Cancellation and Delay Policy for service contracts
• In case the customer delays to appear in the agreed place and time of the session, the partners of Hyperia will arrange to perform part of the chosen service, depending on the remaining time and always after consulting with the client.
• If the customer cancels by phone, up to 12 hours before the scheduled session, he shall be refunded the 100% of the service value. In any other case the total value of the selected service shall be retained as compensation
• In case with responsibility of the Company the chosen by the customer service cannot be performed in the agreed time and place, then it is possible either after consultating with the Company to arrange a new appointment or to be reimbursed with the 100% of the service value
• In any other case of non-execution of the service with responsibility of the customer, the service charge is entirely retained by the Company as compensation.
Product Safety – Warranty Terms
The products are accompanied by written instructions (except simple-to-use products), in Greek language.
The products used in our services are:
• Organic Argan Oil
• Organic Rosehip Oil
• Fresh Organic Aloe
• Organic Coconut Oil
• Organic Cretan Olive Oil with Organic Fresh Herbs
• Almond oil
• Organic and non essentials oils
• Honey from Sage & Orange
• Fresh Herbs from organic farms
• Donkey milk
• Coconut milk
Facial cream with donkey milk (milk content of 21%), contains donkey milk 21%, coenzyme q10, Roman chamomile flower water, rose water, coconut oil, grape oil hazelnut oil, jojoba oil, olive emulsifier, olive polyphenols, aloe vera gel, benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, glycerol, sorbic acid, natural flavor.
Any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) that you may have against us and arising out of or relating to this statement or the Company shall be resolved exclusively in the Courts of Athens, under the laws and regulations governing each case, and by using this e-shop you agree to submit it to the jurisdiction of those courts all claims to be resolved. This Statement and any claim that may arise between us shall be governed by Greek law, without regard to any conflicts with other laws.
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Us that hyperia.gr applies
By using this website you accept and consent to this Terms and Conditions of Use which is published through this.
For any additional information we remain always at your disposal either by phone at +30 213 0296086 either via e-mail at [email protected]